Everything you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa is an electronic travel authorization created for folks that desire to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This system accelerates the application procedure to get hold of new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can have this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via an online application. This all new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites that the holidaymakers need to bear in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you must check if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure to complete the online form without mistakes.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to have a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you obtain the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all the vacationers, but each of them ought to accomplish and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you chose to take some travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you like. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you must request for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime necessary.